Thank you for joining the Immuno-Oncology Career Development bulletin board!
Please click on “Sign Up” to request a log in that will enable you to post to the bulletin board. Please read this posting guide that provides a brief introduction to the bulletin board and covers important topics on posting to the board, including basic composing policies and general code of conduct that should be followed.
The bulletin board has three categories:
- Employment Opportunties
- Education & Training
This is a public facing forum and Moderators will block any user who violates the basic code of conduct policies. Following are some key points to remember
- Please maintain decorum and post using polite language.
- Before create a post, please search through the relevant topics and check if a similar question has been answered before.
- Please explore existing topics before starting a new topic. Try to keep the topic very specific and name it appropriately. Kindly ensure the new topic is being created under the most relevant category.
All users are expected to respect the following code of conduct: Forum moderators have the right to remove posts and block users who do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Practice decorum and compose polite, sensible, posts.
- Rudeness and personal attacks are unacceptable.
- Please avoid use of emoticons and short forms.
- Please do not type in “ALL CAPS”.
- Kindly post relevant and topic related content. Please refrain from posting off topic links, images or other content
- If offering troubleshooting expertise, please provide sources (article links, protocols etc.) if applicable or state whether suggested solution/ tip is based on your own experience.
- Please explore the topics and comments before you post a question to avoid duplication.
- Please state your questions in a language that is free of jargon and describe the problem/issue as clearly as possible to enable finding suitable answers.
- Use an informative post title. This will help attract responders and helps others when they search the forum
- Use the Add Comment button to ask for further explanation of answers, or to respond to requests for more information.
- Use the Add Answer button specifically and only if you are answering the original question.
- Once you read to the bottom of a pinned topic, it is automatically unpinned for you. You can change this via the personal pin controls at the bottom of the topic.
Since the bulletin board is open to the public, the forum has a trust system where users can, over time, earn the trust of the community and gain abilities to assist in governing their community. The automatically assigned user levels are described below:
0 (new) → 1 (basic) → 2 (member) → 3 (regular) → 4 (leader)
All new users start out in a sandbox with restrictions for everyone’s safety. Trust level 0 (new) users cannot …
- post more than 2 hyperlinks
- post any images or file attachments
- send private messages
- flag posts or topics
- have actual links in the “about me” field of their profile
- @name mention more than 2 users in a post
Virtually every action a user can take is rate limited for safety, and especially so for new users. But new users can transition to trust level 1 in about 15 minutes.
- Contact the Moderator at this email address